Agnieszka Rzońca, born in 1991 in Jelenia Góra (Poland), studies Painting at the 4th year at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Poland. In the years 2011-2014 she studied Painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław, Poland. She graduated with honors from high art school in 2011. She was awarded two scholarschips.
She is particularly focused on painting, but she is interested in drawing and linocut technique, too. These three quite different mediums permits for expressing herself in three different emotions.
– collective exhibition ‚Prolog’, Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk, Poland
– collective exhibition of art fibers ‚Kontrasty’ in association with Slippery Rock University – Pennsylvania, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Poland
– collective exhibition of art libres ‚Eksperyment’, Refektarz Gallery, Kartuzy, Poland
– collective exhibition, 6th All-Poland Student Drawing Exhibition RYSOWAĆ 2014, The Wozownia Art Gallery, Toruń, 2014
– collective exhibition ‚Noc’ during the Night of Museums, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Poland
– participation in the exhibition of 1st International Higher Education Institution for Art Studies Student Drawing Triennal, Katowice, Poland
– collective exhibition „Portrait of a house” in the District Chamber of Solicitors in Wrocław, Poland
– indywidual exhibition of paintings and drawings in the gallery “Na górze”, Jelenia Góra, Poland
– participation in the project ‚Re-Akcje 2′ combined with exhibition, organized by the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, Poland
– representation of High Art School in Jelenia Góra in Nationwide Review of High Art Schools in Katowice, Poland
Awards and Distinctions
– 3rd place in the 1st International Higher Education Institution for Art Studies Student Drawing Triennal, Katowice, Poland
– realization of original design of mural – execution in the interior of Center of Applied Arts and Innovation in Wrocław, Poland
Drawings – Existence of things