Bartosz Kosowski is an illustrator based in Lodz, Poland where he run one man illustration studio Blackbird Illustration. Dealing mostly with portraits and editorial illustration, he has cooperated with numerous clients such as “The New Yorker”, “The New Republic”, “11 Freunde”, “Perspective”, Apent Rom”, “Gazeta Wyborcza” and “Newsweek”. His illustrations has been selected and awarded by Society of Illustrators, American Illustration, European Design Awards and Associazione Culturale Good Design. They have also been published in Taschen’s “Illustration Now! Vol.4” and Lürzer’s Archive – “200 Best Illustrators Worldwide 2011/2012″.
At the beginning of 2015 year he received two gold awards at The Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles Illustration West 53. This time it is Lolita (Entertainment/Visual Development category) and Putin (Unpublished & Self-Promotional).
– Bad Dads V – Wes Anderson tribute art show (Spoke Art Gallery), San Francisco, USA
– Kubrick – an art show tribute (Spoke Art Gallery), San Francisco, USA
– In Dreams – an art show tribute to the films of David Lynch (Spoke Art Gallery), San Francisco, USA
– Ilustracja PL – Polish Illustration Exhibition (Soho Factory), Warsaw, Poland
– Editorial – Individual Illustration Exhibition (Owoce i Warzywa), Lodz, Poland
– Stripdagen – De Kampensche School (Nieuwe Vide), Haarlem, Holland
– Individual Illustration and Print Exhibition at The International Comic Book Festival, Lodz, Poland
– Good 50×70, Milan, Italy
– Ten Images For Ithaca, Ithaca, Greece
– Individual Comic Book and Print Exhibition (Brama Jazz Cafe), Szczecin, Poland
– European Art Exchange (Natolin European Centre), Warsaw, Poland
– Projekt 2005 (Strzeminski Academy of Fine Arts), Lodz, Poland